Human Resources / PeopleWorks
March 9, 2017
Dallas TX (North Dallas)
The Workplace Community and Branding team at Chili’s Grill & Bar and Brinker International is looking for a graphic designer. We’re a small team dedicated to making our Team Members feel special. We are looking for someone to help design the Team Member experience through recruiting materials, social media graphics, website graphics, print design, conference branding and more.
Your Key Job Functions
- Graphic design work including logos, signage, social graphics, collateral, brochures, print and web materials, recruiting materials, executive presentations etc.
- Brainstorming, mocking up designs and executing concepts from start to finish.
- Working closely with the design team, internal departments and executives to reinforce our culture and clearly communicate through design.
- Influence and contribute to the creative strategy, look and feel, and design standards for the Brinker and Chili’s; ensure third party vendors and internal teams align to these standards.
- Support company sponsored events that promote a sense of community in the workplace; model our cultural value of giving back and leverage our communications and internal marketing platforms to promote a sense of social responsibility in the organization and our brands.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and bring to life the Brinker cultural beliefs to drive our 4 key results:
- Feedback’s Priceless – I see more through your feedback.
- Own it – I own, drive and achieve key results.
- Win Together – I work across boundaries to achieve key results.
- Trust Matters – I act in a manner that cultivates trust in others.
- Thinking Forward – I think and act in a manner to deliver desired future results.
- What You Bring to the Team
- 4 year College Degree in Graphic Design/Communications or equivalent 5-8 years’ experience in a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a design role within a medium to large (>10,000 employees) organization.
- Good handle on Adobe Creative Suite software’s including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Strong sense of concept development, composition, color theory and typography.
- Ability to balance many projects.
- Natural curiosity and passion for design.
- Copywriting Chops.
- Social Media Knowledge.
- Photography skills a plus.
- Web developing knowledge a plus.
- Work experience in the restaurant and/or hospitality industry a plus.
- Please submit a portfolio website or PDF of 3-4 work samples when you apply.
- Competitive salary.
- Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) eligible for annual bonus potential.
- Generous dining discounts at Brinker owned brands.
- A choice of healthcare plans, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match and generous holidays.
- Onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs.
- Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment.
- Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations.
- Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.