Guest Relations Supervisor
April 12, 2017
Guest Relations Supervisor
Dallas TX (North Dallas)
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy. At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
The job done by the Guest Engagement Supervisor/Trainer includes being the point person for escalations for Loyalty Agents, making decisions on resolution protocol for escalated Loyalty guests, and answering of both inbound calls and emails. Within the working hours, the Guest Engagement Lead must be available to respond to Guests as well as provide guidance to Agents on case handling, when needed. The Supervisor/Trainer will work/sit in front of computer screens for long hours. He or she must be fully aware of the company’s policies and procedures. A GR Supervisor/Trainer must be confident, outgoing and self-motivated with a strong work ethic. He or she must also be a team-oriented person who is open minded and willing to learn and who has the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment. It is also vital that the Supervisor is articulate with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and has the ability to easily establish rapport with Guests and with Agents. The Supervisor should align with Company objectives and exhibit positive and encouraging behaviors regarding Company/GR Team goals. The Supervisor will communicate with Manager/Sr. Manager and provide regular insights on team performance, attendance, concerns, etc. The work schedule for this agent will be on weekdays from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. May require periodic overtime.
Your Key Job Functions
- Oversee MCR/Plenti case handling/resolution process
- Point person for agent escalations for loyalty programs
- Organization and dissemination of loyalty program rules/guidelines, offers, changes, etc. to Agents
- Create/maintain loyalty training manuals
- Train new loyalty agents
- Work with mgr/sr. mgr to devise productivity reporting process
- Regularly monitor productivity and coach where appropriate.
- Exercise independent judgment to decide when to resolve issue with Guest and when to escalate to GR Manager/Sr manager, Area Director, Corporate Security, etc., based on nature of complaint.
- Keep Manager/Sr. Manager updated on guest response times and make adjustments where necessary to remain within 48 response window.
- Create/Provide appropriate email responses for team when required, that align with company policies and principles.
- Provide process improvement recommendations as needed.
- Build rapport with Guests by greeting them in a courteous, friendly and professional manner using approved procedures and scripts – effectively manage flow of conversation.
- Listen attentively to Guest needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update Guest file.
- Communicate effectively with Guests to ensure high quality and timely expedition/resolution of requests and issues.
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the Guest and/or improve productivity.
- Participate in activities designed to improve Guest satisfaction and business performance.
- Should be able to maintain the balance between guest and prudent business.
- Able to handle calls in a high pressure environment.
- Be able to maintain confidentiality of valuable/proprietary information.
- Should be fully aware of information related to the product or services of the organization.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Contacts guests by telephone or through other technology (as needed) for clarity and investigation of issues.
- Manage shift schedules and vacation tracker for team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and bring to life the Brinker cultural beliefs:
- Feedback’s Priceless – I see more through other’s feedback
- Own it – I own, drive, and achieve desired results
- Win Together – I work across boundaries to achieve results
- Trust Matters – I act in a manner that cultivates trust in others
- Thinking Forward – I think and act in a manner that achieves balanced results
What you Bring to the Team
- 5-7 years in a customer service environment, with 2-3 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Restaurant experience is preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- College experience or degree a plus.
- Basic computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft applications as well as web-based applications.
- Extra ordinary customer service skills.
- Punctuality, consistent work attendance and solid work ethic.
- Must be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Experience in Social Media environments (Facebook, Twitter, etc) a plus.