October 5, 2017
Dallas TX (North Dallas)
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy. At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
The Culinary Coordinator is to independently support, initiate, coordinate, implement, and drive results in the Culinary and Culinary Operations departments. This includes proactive support of the VP, Culinary. This will include the needs of both internal and external customers in a positive and professional manner.
Your Key Job Functions
- Partner to create and document processes with Culinary and Culinary Operations utilizing Smartsheets.
- Ensure proper information and documentation is provided and that the numbers are accurate and within appropriate Scope of Work.
- Coordinate and organize chef collaboration meetings and tastings.
- Photograph what will be presented to leadership in relation to food innovation.
- Building and maintaining project spreadsheet.
- Schedule & Meeting Management.
- Manage daily appointment calendars, schedule appointments and meetings, make travel and lodging arrangement as required.
- Schedule and coordinate department meetings, team meetings, events, and 1:1’s.
- Assist in the planning of meetings and conferences and support any special projects, including scheduling rooms, setting up equipment, ordering materials and food.
- Compose correspondence from written and verbal direction.
- Create documents in Word and Power Point for directors, department and other team members as needed.
- Consult and review correspondence prepared by others for accuracy of information.
- Protect and maintain verbal and written confidential information.
- Demonstrate good judgment in determining the sensitivity of information.
- Additional Administrative Management
- Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely manner.
- Order and manage office supplies.
- Work independently and with peer team to resolve problems.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and bring to life the Brinker cultural beliefs to drive our 4 key results:
- Feedback’s Priceless – I see more through your feedback.
- Own it – I own, drive and achieve key results.
- Win Together – I work across boundaries to achieve key results.
- Trust Matters – I act in a manner that cultivates trust in others.
- Thinking Forward – I think and act in a manner to deliver desired future results.
What You Bring to the Team
- College or business training preferred.
- 3 to 5 year administrative experience preferred.
- Restaurant experience a PLUS.
- Computer literate – very proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Smartsheets a PLUS.
- Problem solving – able to research and resolve issues.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate professionally (verbal and written) – good business writing
- Ability to make good effective timely decisions within job scope.
- Results oriented and values accuracy, quality and correctness.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, quick learner.
- Team oriented with ability to work well in groups with focus on team efforts, departmental goals and company objectives.
- Ability to act quickly, create a sense of urgency and move forcefully to get results.
- Flexible in work schedule, able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow established directives and work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) eligible for annual bonus potential.
- Generous dining discounts at Brinker owned brands.
- A choice of healthcare plans, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match and generous holidays.
- Onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs.
- Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment.
- Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations.
- Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.