December 7, 2017
Brinker is seeking an experienced Security Architect to join our team of security experts in helping secure enterprise information by determining security requirements; planning, implementing, and testing security systems; and preparing security standards, policies, and procedures. This role will be looked to as an information security expert within the organization, helping ensure compliance with all security policies and standards, as well as with industry regulations and laws.
The successful candidate will report to the Director of Information Security, and will be an integral part of Brinker’s overall security architecture. The candidate will work with cross functional IT and business teams to plan delivery of solutions; answer technical and procedural questions for IT and non-IT team members; and mentor team members.
Your Key Job Functions
- Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for a production environment.
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business, technology strategy and regulatory compliance.
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats.
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge.
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects.
- Update job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards.
- Expertise in network and cloud security, including hardware configuration, protocols and standards.
Experience with regulatory frameworks, primarily PCI DSS and SOX.
Knowledge of architecture frameworks like TOGAF, ISO 27001.
Experience with Identity and Access Management tools.
Knowledge of encryption tools and mechanisms like PKI, P2P encryption and tokenization.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and bring to life the Brinker cultural beliefs:
Feedback’s Priceless – I see more through your feedback.
Own It – I own, drive and achieve key results.
Win Together – I work across boundaries to achieve key results.
Trust Matters – I act in a manner that cultivates trust in others.
Thinking Forward – I think and act in a manner to deliver desired future results.
What You Bring To the Team
BS degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
10+ years IT Security experience.
5+ years IT security experience in a restaurant or retail environment.
CISSP certification preferred; CEH, PCIP and other related certifications will be considered.