Maggiano’s Area Director – Nationwide
Based in Chicago, IL
The Area Director is accountable for ensuring restaurant operational excellence and achieving desired business results. Additionally, this role places a priority on coaching and developing others, continuously offering feedback for new and tenured members of the team to increase functionality and effectiveness.
Your Key Job Functions
* Daily restaurant visits to evaluation operation, team and guest experiences.
* Manage and improve operating standards, consistent across region.
* Hold team accountable for achieving sales and profit goals.
* Create business development plans for underperforming restaurants within region.
* Ability to set goals, create plans and convert plans into action for individual restaurants and the region.
* Ability to measure performance, objectively and subjectively.
* Facilitate change implementation at restaurant level.
* Actively recruit, hire and develop talent.
* Maintain the Maggiano’s Culture through support, reinforcement and alignment.
* Oversee performance management systems.
* Maintain consistent communication with all restaurants within region.
* Manage area budget plan.
* Successfully implement brand initiatives.
* Evaluate and utilize reports to maximize operations results.
* Maintains full responsibility for financial performance directly impacting area restaurant operations.
* Analyzes business trends and financial data to assess and improve area performance, both operationally and financially.
What You Bring to the Team
* Degree and/or 10 years of business operations experience.
* Ability to travel (75%).
* Strong financial acumen.
* Ability to work with all levels of management.
* Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
We offer a competitive benefits package including
* Highly competitive salary positioned at the top 25 percent of the industry
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance within 31 days of hire, including domestic partner benefits
* Obtainable quarterly bonuses with an annual potential up to 175 percent of plan
* Flexible Spending Plans and Tuition assistance
* Market leading 401(k) Savings Plans with company match
* The Maggiano’s Challenge rewarding the top 5 percent of Area Directors and Regional Directors with money, fame, trips and endless adoration
* Annual Restricted Stock Grants, based on eligibility
* Paid Vacation
* Health Club/Fitness reimbursement
* Mobile phone allowances
* Monthly car allowance or mileage reimbursement: you choose! *
Financial planning allowance for tax preparation or other deliriously fun money stuff
* Dining discounts at Brinker owned brands