Marketing Director, Maggiano’s Little Italy
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy. At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits. Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
This position will serve as the key leader in Marketing. They will establish the strategy and execution of the Brand’s marketing initiatives and will own, drive and achieve key results. This will allow them to build upon the guest experience while increasing the guests’ affinity with the Brand. Also, the Director will implement growth initiatives to consistently achieve sales and profitability targets. This critical role spearheads the connective framework of Maggiano’s and is critical to driving traffic, reliance and positioning for growth.
• Develop a strategic plan that identifies the company’s approach to achieving and executing growth, profitability goals and other organizational goals.
• Leads and develops the Marketing strategy to drive sales and traffic and to increase brand loyalty.
• Oversees the implementation of brand communication plans across multi-media (CRM, Digital).
• Guides the day to day activities of the Marketing team and ensures flawless execution.
• Identifies areas of opportunity for the brand through innovation by leveraging emerging trends, market evaluation and guest insights.
• Commission work with both Consumer Insights and Business Analytics to better understand the behavior and the needs of our guests, uncovering the insights that will drive traffic.
• Ensuring the CRM system provides an effective method for driving traffic.
What You Bring to the Team:
• Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Management or Marketing; MBA highly preferred.
• 15 years of progressive Marketing Strategy and Brand Development experience
• Proven experience leading brand strategy development and brand communications.
• Strong business acumen with ability to leverage data and insights into actionable results.
• Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to effectively build relationships, collaborate and influence across the business.
• Direct report management experience with the ability to inspire, coach and mentor high performing teams.
• Must be willing to travel 25%.
Eat Free at Maggiano’s! Enjoy a complimentary dining card to Maggiano’s and discount to Chili’s. We also offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your well-being with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs