HRIS System Administrator
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
The HRIS System Administrator provides day-to-day support and general administration of Brinker’s Applicant Tracking System (currently Oracle/Taleo Enterprise Recruiting & Onboarding) and ensures the ATS performs with optimum levels of reliability, efficiency and compliance.
In addition to the core ATS, the System Admin may also support additional systems related to interview and assessment solutions, job landing pages, job board aggregators, chat-bot and text-to-apply.
This role resides with the People Technology function, which manages Brinker’s core employee-facing systems such as the main HRIS, Applicant Tracking System and Learning Management System. The top candidate for this role will be tech-savvy and inherently curious about emerging trends and overall innovation within the field of HR technology.
Your Key Job Functions
- Design, test and recommend solutions to improve ATS performance. Coordinate implementation of solutions with the Manager of People Systems.
- Manage system access, profiles, permissions, user groups and hierarchies, and communication protocols.
- Review and monitor system performance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues and bugs.
- Extensively test and assess functionality, system behavior and gauge end-user impact associated with system changes and enhancements.
- Coordinate common maintenance processes such as upgrades, patches and enhancements.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the system vendor, and liaison between the vendor and Brinker IT to prepare for regular system updates and releases.
System Support & Reporting
- Serve as the point of contact for support of general issues and escalations.
- Interpret technical details and relay a simplified message to non-technical stakeholders and end-users.
- Query, format, analyze, and summarize ATS data to provide insight into applicant and new-hire activity.
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree; equivalent business school training; or the equivalent in skill and training.
- Restaurant or retail industry experience is a strong plus.
- 2+ years of experience as a system admin of an ATS, HRIS or other HR related system.
- Oracle/Taleo Enterprise experience highly preferred but not required, as long as the candidate has experience with a similar platform.
- TCC and OBIEE experience is a definite plus!
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers
Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn