Supply Chain Administrative Assistant
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
Provide support to three (3) Sr. Directors within the SCM team with minimal supervision, performing a variety of administrative and related tasks protecting verbal and written confidential information. Position requires a thorough knowledge of office routine and procedures, along with the utmost initiative and responsibility to make independent decisions within guidelines regarding planning, organizing and scheduling of own work and that of the Directors. Handling multiple tasks, coordinate travel, manage projects, and managing billing programs. In addition, this position will handle scheduling, meeting agendas & minutes, answer telephones and handle various projects relating to those they support. Position is point person for the departments they are supporting.
Your Key Job Functions
- Provide administrative support to the Sr. Director’s (3). (scanning, daily correspondence, mail, order office supplies, filing, lunches, etc.)
- Maintain the Sr. Director’s daily appointment calendar, schedule appointments and meetings, make travel and lodging arrangements as required
- Serve as a “go to” person for staff under the Sr. Director’s (3).
- Heavy involvement in planning and coordinating of meetings
- Assist in the organization of special functions and social events
- Organize conference room scheduling, refreshments, equipment, and cleaning
- Protect and maintain verbal and written CONFIDENTIAL information. Uses good judgment in determining the sensitivity of information
- Receive and screen telephone calls and visitors. Personally takes care of many diverse matters and questions, routing calls to other appropriate individuals when necessary. Handles many matters independently
- Prepare written and verbal communication, reports, memoranda, presentations and special projects as needed
- Process expense reports, check requests, invoices in a timely manner
- Attend team meetings, take minutes and send to team members
- Works independently to resolve problems. Determines priorities to ensure accomplishment of tasks
- Update and maintain all project lists and timelines for Procurement, QA teams and Distribution/Logistics Services.
- Be a leader within the team to manage and organize information for archived materials; both hard copies and electronic filings.
- Put together PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- Minimal travel (3-10 days per year)
- Manage the QA credit bill back program
What You Bring to the Team
- High School diploma; plus a minimum of 2 years of additional education beyond high school
- 3 to 7 years administrative experience
- Proficient in Office 2010, Office 365 (strong emphasis on PowerPoint/Word, and working knowledge of Excel)
- Ability to coordinate multiple schedules and calendars
- Ability to arrange travel schedules and create itineraries with travel folders(documents)
- Ability to work with logos / presentation templates / forms
- Ability to protect confidential information
- Ability to effectively listen and communicate with peers and business associates both verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact pleasantly and professionally with all levels of personnel within and outside of the company (approachable, friendly, out-going)
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize own work area and assignments
- Resourceful, creative, detail-oriented
- General “office smarts”
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers
Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn