Operations Services Project Manager
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy. At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
This role will be responsible for the successful planning, management and delivery of Banquet & Off-Premise Operations projects in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment. Under minimal supervision, this role will provide leadership for company-wide initiatives by managing complex, cross-functional, enterprise-wide programs which will result in significant process improvement, cost savings and/or revenue enhancements. This role will manage Banquet & Off-Premise Operations roll-outs and partner with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure successful implementation into the business.
Your Key Job Functions
- Ensures the overall project structures and processes enable the project teams to successfully complete their work and that the project deliverables are integrated into the end project, service and result.
- Supervise current field projects and coordinate all teammates to keep workflow on track
- Supporting the project with the necessary tactical, detailed, scheduling, reporting, tracking, and administrative duties necessary to ensure the success and transparency of the projects
- Ensures projects are organized and successfully executed
- Develops and monitors enterprise-wide projects, including budgets/financial data
- Manages conflicting priorities with other projects
- Communicates verbally and electronically with all levels of the organization in both formal and informal capacities
- Analyzes trend data on guest experience, operational metrics, revenue and profitability to help generate initiatives and drive business results.
- Stays current on operational trends, benchmarking statistics, guest behavior and satisfaction scores
- Resolve complex project issues, using independent decision-making and negotiation skills
- Partners closely with Supply Chain & IT in vendor selection, implementation and performance processes in various system solutions efforts
- Manages program adoption planning as part of the implementation phase and manages transition of work and responsibilities to appropriate teams as part of program/project close-out phase
- Leads cross-functional teams
- Supports the Director of Ops Excellence with analysis and implementation of specific programs and projects
What you bring to the Team
- 3+ years in restaurant management, Banquet & Off-Premise experience
- 3-5 years in a project environment or an equivalent combination of relevant business experience
- Solid knowledge of project planning/management
- Ability to develop/manage project plans; identify/secure resources; escalate conflicting priorities with other projects and influence teammates/business leaders to successfully execute on plan
- Ability to manage a plan (budget, resources, schedules, deliverable, etc.)
- Ability to deliver needed messaging and decision-making with all audiences, and in all forms (written, oral, developing/ performing presentations, etc.).
- Ability to effectively lead complex process and system implementation programs, understanding and resolving business impacts
- Sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
- Experience with vendor and contract management
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers
Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn