Maggiano’s Area Director
The Area Director is accountable for ensuring restaurant operational excellence and achieving desired business results. Additionally, this role places a priority on coaching and developing others, continuously offering feedback for new and tenured members of the team to increase functionality and effectiveness.
Your Key Job Functions
• Daily restaurant visits to evaluation operation, team and guest experiences.
• Manage and improve operating standards, consistent across region.
• Hold team accountable for achieving sales and profit goals.
• Create business development plans for underperforming restaurants within region.
• Ability to set goals, create plans and convert plans into action for individual restaurants and the region.
• Ability to measure performance, objectively and subjectively.
• Facilitate change implementation at restaurant level.
• Actively recruit, hire and develop talent.
• Maintain the Maggiano’s Culture through support, reinforcement and alignment.
• Oversee performance management systems.
• Maintain consistent communication with all restaurants within region.
• Manage area budget plan.
• Successfully implement brand initiatives.
• Evaluate and utilize reports to maximize operations results.
• Maintains full responsibility for financial performance directly impacting area restaurant operations.
• Analyzes business trends and financial data to assess and improve area performance, both operationally and financially.
What You Bring to the Team
• Degree and/or 10 years of business operations experience.
• Ability to travel (75%).
• Strong financial acumen.
• Ability to work with all levels of management.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
We offer a competitive benefits package including
• Highly competitive salary positioned at the top 25 percent of the industry
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance within 31 days of hire, including domestic partner benefits
• Obtainable quarterly bonuses with an annual potential up to 175 percent of plan
• Flexible Spending Plans and Tuition assistance
• Market leading 401(k) Savings Plans with company match
• The Maggiano’s Challenge rewarding the top 5 percent of Area Directors and Regional Directors with money, fame, trips and endless adoration
• Annual Restricted Stock Grants, based on eligibility
• Paid Vacation
• Health Club/Fitness reimbursement
• Mobile phone allowances
• Monthly car allowance or mileage reimbursement: you choose!
• Financial planning allowance for tax preparation or other deliriously fun money stuff
• Dining discounts at Brinker owned brands