Sr. Manager, Corporate Talent Selection
May 9, 2018
Senior Manager Corporate Talent Selection
Dallas (North Dallas)
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? Passionate, Caring, Social, dependable, accountable… Being a BrinkerHead means you have an opportunity to create an unbelievable, unique experience! Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its team members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
The Sr. Manager of Corporate Talent Selection will be responsible for developing and owning the recruiting strategy for attracting diverse talent to our broad array of corporate opportunities at the Restaurant Support Center (RSC). This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with HR Business Partners, hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. This strategic-minded head of RSC Talent Selection will play a critical role in ensuring that we are hiring the best possible talent for today and the future while keeping abreast of current trends in recruitment.
Your Key Job Functions
- Partner with senior-level business leaders across our functional areas and develop robust recruiting strategies that will meet each business unit’s needs.
- Drive and communicate the strategy and vision of RSC Recruiting.
- Demonstrate the value of the function through quantitative and qualitative KPIs, metrics and reporting.
- Create a consistent, end-to-end candidate experience from job posting to pre-employment screening process, onboarding and ongoing employment relationship.
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with client groups, ensuring that talent recruitment and a positive candidate experience are integrated into business processes.
- Influence client groups by using market data, insights and experience.
- Work with client groups and hiring managers to prepare for expected attrition and develop passive candidate and succession planning pipelines through strategic sourcing networking, referrals, complex internet searches and strategic research in order to address unexpected talent gaps.
- Attract a diverse slate of high-quality, passive corporate candidates while delivering an exceptional recruiting experience
- Act as a corporate search thought leader, and maintain your skills by leading your own search assignments in addition to managing the function.
- Develop trusted relationships with potential candidates and market leaders in order to cultivate a network of high potential Talent
- Develop a College Recruiting plan including internship program.
- Manage all recruiting related costs including, but not limited to, advertising (internet and print), candidate travel and agency fees.
- Works closely with the PeopleWorks Senior Director in developing, implementing, and evaluating ongoing recruitment processes and headcount management.
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 10+ years of demonstrated recruiting experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in corporate recruiting
- A minimum of 2+ years in management/ leading others
- Strong Stakeholder management and executive presence with the ability to partner and develop relationships with C-level management.
- Demonstrated ability to identify key components of both the hiring manager and applicant experience.
- Experience in developing and implementing a diversity strategy to attract talent
- Financial acumen
- Subject matter expertise in Talent Selection across corporate functions
- Proven, strategic, creative problem-solving skills
- Metrics-driven thinking that provides direct business impact and is supported through critical thinking skills.
- Proven ability to identify and analyze business challenges in order to provide effective recruiting solutions
- Skilled expertise in building partnerships through accountability, integrity, establishing trust, and eliminating barriers to success.
- Competitive salary
- Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) eligible for annual bonus potential
- Generous dining discounts at Brinker owned brands
- A choice of healthcare plans, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match and generous holidays
- Onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs
- Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment
- Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations
- Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs