HR Business Partner
May 12, 2018
HR Business Partner
Dallas TX (North Dallas)
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy. At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
The HR Business Partner acts as a strategic partner to the department leaders byembedding corporate HR strategy into day-to-day work and providing professional HR guidance and support to relevant internal client groups with the objective of adding value to the business.
Your Key Job Functions
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
- Support Directors and above in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function or business strategy.
- Review key business performance targets and their related talent implications with business leaders.
- Facilitate long-term initiatives aligned with the strategic agenda.
- Assist business unit leaders in providing TMs with development opportunities that align with current and future performance standards
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees when appropriate.
- Understand and solicit TM opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns.
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR policies and initiatives.
- Identify and drive the sharing of best practices across functions to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Act as a liaison between the line and HR to ensure that HR services are aligned with internal client needs.
- Identify new opportunities for HR to add value to the business.
- Maintain knowledge of progressive HR practices and key trends.
- Facilitate a strong leadership and coaching culture.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR strategy and contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and bring to life the Brinker cultural beliefs to drive our 4 key results:
- Feedback’s Priceless – I see more through your feedback.
- Own it – I own, drive and achieve key results.
- Win Together – I work across boundaries to achieve key results.
- Trust Matters – I act in a manner that cultivates trust in others.
- Thinking Forward – I think and act in a manner to deliver desired future results.
What You Bring to the Team
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR management, or related field
Graduate degree preferred
PHR or SPHR certified
4 to 5 years’ experience in corporate Human Resources
- Competitive salary.
- Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) eligible for annual bonus potential.
- Generous dining discounts at Brinker owned brands.
- A choice of healthcare plans, 401(k) Savings Plan with a company match and generous holidays.
- Onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs.
- Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment.
- Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations.
- Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.