Sr. HR Business Partner
June 15, 2018
Sr HR Business Partner
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy. At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
The Sr HR Business Partner is a strategic partner to the department leaders by embedding corporate HR strategy into day-to-day work and providing professional HR guidance and support to relevant internal client groups with the objective of adding value to the business.
Your Key Job Functions
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
- Support Directors and above in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function or business strategy.
- Review key business performance targets and their related talent implications with business leaders.
- Facilitate long-term initiatives aligned with the strategic agenda.
- Assist business unit leaders in providing TMs with development opportunities that align with current and future performance standards
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees when appropriate.
- Understand and solicit TM opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns.
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR policies and initiatives.
- Identify and drive the sharing of best practices across functions to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Act as a liaison between the line and HR to ensure that HR services are aligned with internal client needs.
- Identify new opportunities for HR to add value to the business.
- Maintain knowledge of progressive HR practices and key trends.
- Facilitate a strong leadership and coaching culture.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR strategy and contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related field; Masters preferred. Plus, PHR or SPHR certified.
- 7+ years’ experience managing HR within a corporate environment with strong expertise in all HR practice areas including organizational design, succession planning, associate relations, talent development, talent acquisition and total rewards.
- Proven track record in developing effective HR strategies and initiatives that strengthen organizational health and align with company business goals.
- Solid communication skills with the ability to buildi strong relationships and influence across an organization at all levels.
- Collaborative team player.
- Competitive salary.
- Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) eligible for annual bonus potential.
- Generous dining discounts at Brinker owned brands.
- A choice of healthcare plans, 401(k) Savings Plan with a company match and generous holidays.
- Onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs.
- Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment.
- Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations.
- Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.
Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn