Analyst I Logistics
August 9, 2018
Supply Chain Analyst
Dallas TX (North Dallas)
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy. At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
This position helps the Supply Chain team tell their story. Provide reporting and analysis related to food commodity costs, market trends, and scorecards to support the Supply Chain team. Assist the Category Managers with analysis of RFPs.
Your Key Job Functions
- Compile commodity forecast files, determine impacts of changes, and provide insight to drivers of movement. Partner with Category Managers to gather data, understand key impacts affecting costs, and summarize information for communication to internal customers.
- Support Category Managers on setup of RFPs in Determine. Understand requirements of the RFP and make recommendations for structuring the analysis including identification of data requirements. With the Category Manager, analyze responses and various scenarios to determine the best solution for Brinker.
- Provide reporting to analyze actual vs. forecasted food costs. Research and resolve questions uncovered by the initial analysis.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis to meet the needs of the Supply Chain team.
- Maximize reporting efficiency to enable timely and effective analysis of Supply Chain initiatives.
- Assist in development of new reports to support Supply Chain initiatives.
- Anticipate and take action to meet customer needs, while continuing to search for ways to increase customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and bring to life the Brinker cultural beliefs to drive our 4 key results:
- Feedback’s Priceless – I see more through your feedback.
- Own it – I own, drive and achieve key results.
- Win Together – I work across boundaries to achieve key results.
- Trust Matters – I act in a manner that cultivates trust in others.
- Thinking Forward – I think and act in a manner to deliver desired future results.
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Finance, Economics, or related discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- Two to four years’ experience in an analytical position. Restaurant or Food Service industry experience is a plus.
- Critical thinking skills required. Must take a well-ordered, logical approach to identifying business issues, analyzing problems, organizing work, and planning action.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be capable of synthesizing information and presenting it in a format desired and understood by the customer.
- Ability to deal independently with Supply Chain partners, Brand Finance customers, and other internal Brinker team members.
- Excellent math skills required.
- Advanced Excel skills inclusive of macros and complex formulas.
- Experience with Oracle Planning & Budgeting Cloud Solution and/or Determine is a plus.
- Experience developing professional PowerPoint presentations including use of embedded objects.
- Strong Word skills inclusive of custom templates and editing functions.
- Demonstrated ability to foster trust and cooperation among coworkers, customers and other Brinker team members; develops and sustains personal contact in order to provide mutual benefit.
- Proven ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software applications and apply that knowledge to business process solutions.
- Competitive salary.
- Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) eligible for annual bonus potential.
- Generous dining discounts at Brinker owned brands.
- A choice of healthcare plans, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match and generous holidays.
- Onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs.
- Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment.
- Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations.
- Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.