Sr. Compensation Analyst
Human Resources / PeopleWorks
June 13, 2018
Senior Compensation Analyst
Dallas, TX (North Dallas)
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy. At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profit
The Senior Compensation Analyst will support the administration, reporting, and analysis of existing and future compensation programs.
Your Key Job Functions
- Conducts analyses of jobs, hourly wages, salaries, and incentives in order to evaluate internal equity, market competitiveness, and legal compliance of the company’s pay practices.
- Participates in salary surveys to collect and analyze salary information to determine company’s competitive position.
- Participates in the evaluation and development of Career Paths utilizing job descriptions, when available, to ensure content reflects appropriate job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements.
- Supports the annual merit review, quarterly bonus process, and the annual incentive plan calculation process.
- Support the annual compensation planning process through a partnership with Finance and providing bonus designs, scenario modeling, and summary findings.
- Participate on process improvement strategies that leverage current systems, data structures, and other technologies.
- Provide ad-hoc reports and analysis highlighting company and industry trends, opportunity, or issues.
- This role allows for stretch assignments and other projects as assigned.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and bring to life the Brinker cultural beliefs:
- Feedback’s Priceless – I see more through your feedback.
- Own it – I own, drive and achieve key results.
- Win Together – I work across boundaries to achieve key results.
- Trust Matters – I act in a manner that cultivates trust in others.
- Thinking Forward – I think and act in a manner to deliver desired future results.
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, Finance, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of compensation analysis or related experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and assume ownership of responsibilities.
- Demonstrated analytical performance of complex analysis and modeling.
- Must demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with unexpected modifications or complications.
- High degree of accuracy, confidentiality, and attention to details.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to build relationships and partnerships.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office.
- VBA & SQL skills preferred.
- Competitive salary.
- Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) eligible for annual bonus potential.
- Generous dining discounts at Brinker owned brands.
- A choice of healthcare plans, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match and generous holidays.
- Onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs.
- Work/Life/Fun balance, casual and collaborative work environment.
- Team members get to enjoy company-wide events and celebrations.
- Team member volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.