June 21, 2018
Dallas TX (North Dallas)
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy. At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Provide a variety of administrative duties for multiple leaders. Position requires an upbeat team player who is proactive, organized and professional.
Your Key Job Functions
- Schedule & Meeting Management
- Manage daily appointment calendars, schedule appointments and meetings, make travel and lodging arrangement as required.
- Schedule and coordinate department meetings, team meetings, events, and 1:1’s.
- Assist in the planning of meetings and conferences and support any special projects, including scheduling rooms, setting up equipment, ordering materials and food.
- Professional Communications
- Compose correspondence from written and verbal direction.
- Create documents in Word and Power Point for directors, department and other team members as needed.
- Consult and review correspondence prepared by others for accuracy of information.
- Protect and maintain verbal and written confidential information.
- Demonstrate good judgment in determining the sensitivity of information.
- Additional Administrative Management
- Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely manner.
- Order and manage office supplies.
- Work independently and with peer team to resolve problems.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and bring to life the Brinker cultural beliefs to drive our 4 key results:
- Feedback’s Priceless – I see more through your feedback.
- Own it – I own, drive and achieve key results.
- Win Together – I work across boundaries to achieve key results.
- Trust Matters – I act in a manner that cultivates trust in others.
- Thinking Forward – I think and act in a manner to deliver desired future results.
What You Bring to the Team
- High School Diploma required; College degree or coursework toward a degree preferred.
- Previous administrative experience supporting multiple leaders.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with confident ability to organize meetings.
- Ability to plan and schedule events, people, places and things.
- Ability to protect confidential information.
- Project a positive and professional demeanor.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to compose business communication with minimum direction.
- Commitment to quality – ability to deliver work documents and/or reports.
- Ability to interact pleasantly and professionally with all levels of staff within and outside the company.
- Ability to complete expense reports; PeopleSoft experience preferred.
- Competitive salary.
- Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) eligible for annual bonus potential.
- Generous dining discounts at Brinker owned brands.
- A choice of healthcare plans, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match and generous holidays.
- Onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs.
- Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment.
- Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations.
- Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.