People Insights Analyst
Human Resources / PeopleWorks
July 5, 2018
People Insights Analyst – PeopleWorks
Dallas TX (North Dallas)
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy. At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
The analyst will provide medium to complex analysis supporting various human resource initiatives, including workforce planning, people insights, retention analysis and statistical correlation studies.
Your Key Job Functions
- Support ‘end-to-end’ reporting solutions, from data preparation to report design and analysis. Strong data background is essential (SQL knowledge, data mining techniques, statistical applications, etc.)
- Maintain dashboards and data processes. (Working knowledge of Tableau desired.)
- Maximize reporting efficiencies to enable timely and effective analysis of operational results.
- Apply statistical methods to identify key correlations among performance metrics and people factors.
- Proactively search out opportunities for operational improvement through analysis of trends and report to customers in an organized, easily understood format.
- On-going tracking, reporting and analysis of trends in key operating areas with established performance benchmarks.
- Determine feasibility and/or return on existing programs and proposed programs.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and bring to life the Brinker cultural beliefs:
- Feedback’s Priceless – Sees more through other’s feedback.
- Own it – I own, drive, and achieve key results.
- Win Together – I work across boundaries to achieve desired results.
- Trust Matters – I act in a manner that cultivates trust in others.
- Thinking Forward – I think and act in a manner to deliver desired future results.
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business Information Systems, Accounting, Economics or Finance).
- 3-5 years related work experience.
- Restaurant Operations and Business Intelligence experience a plus.
- Experienced in Excel, Hyperion Essbase, Tableau, SQL code, R and/or Alteryx, and PeopleSoft.
- Strong communication skills (visualization design, ability to effectively communicate technical findings to non-technical audience)
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Team-oriented, ability to build relationships effectively.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently. Intellectual curiosity a must.
- Competitive salary.
- Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) eligible for annual bonus potential.
- Generous dining discounts at Brinker owned brands.
- A choice of healthcare plans, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match and generous holidays.
- Onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs.
- Work/Life/Fun balance, casual and collaborative work environment.
- Team members get to enjoy company-wide events and celebrations.
- Team member volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.