October 5, 2018
Dallas TX (North Dallas)
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
Our Internal Audit team is seeking a Staff Information Technology Auditor who will conduct IT audit assignments to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of controls in the mitigation of risks affecting the Company’s IT environment. Additionally, this role is responsible for performing IT SOX and PCI DSS compliance testing.
Your Key Job Functions
- Initiates and develops effective relationships with management and process owners as a key priority and identifies significant risks and related controls within their business. Searches to increase customer satisfaction while challenging the status quo and enhancing the Company’s control environment.
- Acts with a sense of urgency with regard to project timelines and risk mitigation. Ensures closure of issues while considering a broader understanding of Company strategy. Grasps complexities, perceives relationships among projects, and includes others in problem-solving efforts. Creates an atmosphere in which timely and high quality information flows smoothly between self and others.
- Encourages and empowers customers and team members to achieve and excel. Fosters collaboration among individuals and among teams, actively pursues learning and self-development. Routinely incorporates up-to-date knowledge of the profession and industry. Seeks feedback and welcomes unsolicited feedback.
- Assist with all activities related to Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) including: risk assessment, scoping, control documentation and updates, testing of operating effectiveness, education, and reporting.
- Understands and evaluates the internal control and risk environment. The Staff IT Auditor leads and/or conducts complex engagements that are designed to assess the organization’s information technology (IT) risk exposure and recommend any needed enhancements to IT business systems, processes, and controls.
- Support the Internal Audit department by participating in a variety of projects. Project may include, but are not limited to operations audits, restaurant visits, infrastructure, network and applications reviews, pre and post implementation reviews of new IT systems/applications and vendor risk assessments.
- Prepares comprehensive, well-written Internal Audit Reports summarizing the review results. Conducts closing meetings and presentation of IT audit results. Follows-up on status of prior IT audit recommendations to ensure that report recommendations are implemented on a timely basis.
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA highly preferred.
- Minimum 2- 3 years of IT Internal Audit experience including IT SOX, PCI DSS compliance testing and risk assessment.
- Big 4 Accounting background highly preferred.
- CISSP, CISA, and/or relevant technical certification required.
- A self-starter with strong project management experience with the ability to multi-task and meet project timelines.
- Strong communication skills; comfortable working collaboratively with internal and external partners.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your well-being with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers
Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn