**Brinker is Moving to Cypress Waters (635/Beltline) February 2019**
Talent Selection Manager, Hourly Hiring
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
The Talent Selection Manager – Hourly will focus on the strategy of hourly hiring for Chili’s (1000 restaurants). This role is responsible for the strategy and tools to help in the hourly funnel, including quality applications and assessment of the best fit at the restaurant level. The person will create strategy for hard to staff restaurants or markets, identify external partnership opportunities and tools needed for managers to hire top talent. The ability to dig into data and identify underperforming restaurants with high turnover or opportunities with retention is key. Additionally, working to solve through internal and external resources and sharing industry best practices.
Your Key Job Functions
- Work with internal stakeholders to evaluate current talent, conduct needs assessments and develop strategic staffing plans.
- Leverage HR People Analytics data to assess labor market and to identify business needs.
- Presents data and translates insights into effective and actionable sourcing and hiring strategies.
- Tracks and monitors KPI Metrics to refine and strengthen strategies and hiring results.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and team members.
- In an inspiring way, communicate the company’s vision and culture for potential restaurant managers.
- Initiate and develop an hourly recruiting plan to meet both quality and quantity of management staffing needs.
- Collaborate with PeopleWorks Partners and Directors of Operations to meet diversity initiatives.
- Effective recruitment of candidates through cost effective budgetary recruitment techniques.
- Passion for developing and influencing at the brand level
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or related field is preferred.
- 5-7 years recruiting and staffing experience with a proven track record of successful recruitment skills. Restaurant or Retail Management hourly recruitment experience preferred.
- Strong analytical thinking with hands on experience using data (HR, Finance, Operations) to build hiring strategies and to solve business challenges.
- Must have working knowledge of appropriate Human Resource laws that affect recruiting.
- Strong communication skills with exceptional time management and organizational capabilities that can drive the full-cycle recruitment process independently.
- Knowledge of internet sites and proficient computer skills including MS Office.
- Exceptional customer service mentality with a proven record of successfully building and maintaining partnerships with managers.
- Must have the understanding of the recruiting market as a whole and individual region’s in particular. Must demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Naturally curious and enjoys solving problems through data.
- Must have strong project management, planning, and organization skills.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of Human Resources work.
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, career fairs, and other travel as assigned while maintaining a flexible work schedule.
Eat Free at Chilis! You receive a complimentary dining card for 100% at Chili’s and 50% at Maggiano’s. We also offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your well-being with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers
Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn