Sr Manager Global Culinary Execution
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
Job Summary: This position will provide culinary leadership, strategic partnership and operations consultation, to local Franchise partners, team members, and vendor partners thru effective communication, coaching, and training to achieve culinary operations that drive a profitable business. This position will be focused on the Latin America region.
- Ensure culinary brand standards are executed at the highest level through restaurant visits and positively coach partners and team members on opportunities for improvement and following through that improvements have been implemented.
- Provide product feedback to local partners and vendors ensuring ingredients used in restaurant meet brand specifications and standards.
- Provide culinary execution support and assist in the development of culinary support materials.
- The execution of product showings, cuttings, and training seminars.
- Assist in developing strategic culinary plans by partnering with Global Operations and working closely with Global Franchisees to identify targets and help establish realistic development projections and sales that relate to culinary.
- Assist Global Operations through the provision of any needed culinary support on areas such as current products and procedures, alternative food solutions and product sourcing.
- Receive, handle and follow through on culinary related hot-line calls and emails from international Franchise partners in a timely manner.
- Support new restaurants by helping source new ingredients in country, manipulating recipes, and implementing standard processes and procedures.
- Build and maintain relationships across all spectrums of the organization, franchise community, and vendor partners
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bilingual is required. Must be able to speak and write Spanish and English.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- 3+ years of restaurant leadership experience as either General Manager or Chef.
- Food Safe Certified.
- Restaurant Management background highly preferred.
- Culinary passion with basic culinary knowledge and skill.
- Well organized, self-managing & motivated, with strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Analytical skills with strong decision making ability.
- Effective communication skills including interpersonal, verbal, and written.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate and influence effectively with both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-starter and the ability to use independent judgment to organize and prioritize work and manage resources to achieve financial goals.
- 25-35% international travel required.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your well-being with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers
Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn