Facilities Project Manager
Brinker is Moving to Cypress Waters (635/Beltline) February 2019
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
This Facilities Project Manager position is a critical role within Operation Services responsible for leading the rollout of new CMSS platform and works with internal and external stakeholders to ensure ongoing maintenance and training.
Your Key Job Functions
- Accountable for all the facilities maintenance software implementations for Inspire brand. Lead the charge to gather current and future system requirements of all stakeholders optimizing the configuration of the system.
- Builds and maintains the relationships between system and all user groups to ensure needs of business are being met through the system. This would include customizations and system modifications.
- Lead periodic maintenance to ensure status of work orders, invoices and payments are current. Systematic follow up with vendors on work order status and ensure their invoices are submitted in a timely manner to ensure accurate accruals.
- Collaborate with analytics teams gaining insight into operational efficiencies and cost savings
- Develops and maintains training programs for new and existing employees.
- Lead the vendor onboarding process in the system from inception to completion.
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s in Business, Construction Services or related field a plus.
- 5-7 years in Restaurant Facilities with experience in construction services and operations.
- Strong Project Management experience.
- Demonstrated experience using CMMS systems and software implementation experience.
- Problem Solving – able to research and resolve issues
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – good business writing and ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong presentation skills preferred – ability to present ideas clearly, effectively, and persuasively to all levels of the organization
- Ability to make good, effective and timely decisions within the job scope
- Results oriented and values accuracy, quality and correctness
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and quick learner
- Team oriented
- Adherence to business priorities and ethical standards
Eat Free at Chilis! Enjoy a complimentary dining card for Chili’s and Maggiano’s. We also offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your well- being with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers
Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn