Digital Marketing Manager
Dallas TX (North Dallas)
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy. At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
This individual will manage strategic initiatives for Maggiano’s Little Italy, a company with 52 restaurants in the USA. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for building a positive brand image through our digital guest experience to drive sales, traffic, frequency and loyalty. Must be detail-oriented with ability to prioritize projects, sequence activities, be collaborative and manage deliverables that are aligned with business priorities.
Your Key Job Functions
* Work closely with marketing team & agency partners to identify digital guest experiences that will drive business results.
* Manage multiple projects in related to the digital guest experience, in addition to day to day work.
* Design sales driving strategies, from concept generation through execution.
* Develop and manage effective working relationships with marketing team & agency partners.
* Responsible for creating a cohesive digital experience that drives sales through our website, search, social media and email loyalty database.
* Accountable for growth of e-commerce business.
* Monitor business performance, including competitive environment, consumer trends, new technology & digital trends.
* Budget management and accountability.
* Analyze, summarize & publish results.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and bring to life the Brinker cultural beliefs to drive our 4 key results:
* Feedback’s Priceless – I see more through your feedback.
* Own it – I own, drive and achieve key results.
* Win Together – I work across boundaries to achieve key results.
* Trust Matters – I act in a manner that cultivates trust in others.
* Thinking Forward – I think and act in a manner to deliver desired future results.
What You Bring to the Team
* Bachelor’s degree in marketing.
* 5-7 years of brand marketing experience, preferably in digital.
* Restaurant experience a plus.
* Experience in partnering with outside agencies & cross-functional teams.
* Excellent understanding of branding, marketing & advertising principles – with emphasis in digital web, mobile & social marketing.
* Proficiency in Google Analytics, Excel and Tableau is a strong plus.
* Strong communication, analytical and project management skills.
* Flawless execution through ability to manage several strategic projects, monitor project risks & scope, and proactively manage solutions.
* Ability to thrive in dynamic fast paced environment must be self-starter with high energy and desire to drive the business.
* Ability to effectively work under time pressure.
* Highly collaborative work style; must work well with people.
* Strong focus on results, not just activity.
* Competitive salary.
* Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) eligible for annual bonus potential.
* Generous dining discounts at Brinker owned brands.
* A choice of healthcare plans, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match and generous holidays.
* Onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs.
* Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment.
* Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations.
* Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.