What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
The Security Engineer will help to secure enterprise information by supporting the development, deployment, configuration and management of cyber security tools and systems; manage and facilitate compliance activities related to SOX and PCI; and respond to security incidents including gathering, analyzing and presenting forensic evidence for cyber malware and intrusions.
The successful candidate will report to the Director of Information Security, and will be an integral part of Brinker’s overall security architecture. The candidate will work with cross functional IT and business teams to plan delivery of solutions; and answer technical and procedural questions for IT and non-IT team members.
Your Key Job Functions
- Evaluate, test and implement Identity and Access Management solutions, including IdP, multi-factor authentication and Single-Signon
- Conduct computer and network forensic technical investigations including performing network packet analysis
- Research, evaluate and assess emerging cyber security threats and trends
- Research, evaluate and test new cyber security tools and capabilities
- Identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
- Maintain working knowledge of emerging security practices and standards
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 3+ years IT Security experience.
- CISSP certification preferred; CEH, PCIP and other related certifications will be considered.
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management tools like Saviynt and SecureAuth
- Knowledge of and experience with security tools and frameworks
- Experience with vendor and other third party security management.
- Experience with regulatory frameworks, primarily PCI DSS and SOX
Eat Free at Chili’s! Enjoy a complimentary dining card to Chili’s and discount to Maggiano’s. We also offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers
Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn