Supply Chain Contract Analyst
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion
environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
The Contract Analyst is responsible for supporting Category Managers in the procuring of Supply Chain Goods and Services. The analyst is responsible for providing assistance throughout the sourcing process, including providing usage information, completing purchase agreements and supporting document, and ensuring the compliance of supplier partners with Brinker’s policies and requirements. This position requires a strong attention to detail and ability to work well with others throughout the Supply Chain organization and Supplier partner community.
- Work with Category Managers (CMs) to write contracts for all contracted products and services including routing for internal approvals, supplier approval and final execution internally.
- Work with CMs to prepare, set up, send and optimize RFP’s through Supply Chain’s system.
- Prepare usage for products/ commodities within area of responsibility. Research discrepancies; work with CMs to identify variances.
- Work with Compliance team to ensure Supplier partners are fully vetted
- Complete Landed Cost Report, including collection of information based on expiring contracts, follow-up on required information, export and final check to ensure timely delivery to Distribution Centers (DCs) per contracts.
- Manage price correction communication to the DCs.
- Manage multiple projects within established timelines to business requestor requirements.
- Effectively meet all goals and timelines as established by business requestor and immediate management.
- Provide on-going communication to business requester, project team and suppliers.
- Review/analyze information to make sound recommendations and process improvements.
- Manage communication for product changes and/or new product’s introduction to the Brinker system.
- Work as a team member with the flexibility to take on special projects as assigned, outside of normal daily activities.
- Foster and maintain good supplier relationships.
- Ensure all required supplier documentation is current, accurate and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Implement and manage price changes and complete cost change forms to insure cost decreases are captured.
- Continue to pursue professional development and training to positively affect Brinker’s goals.
What You Bring to the Team
- BA/BS in Supply Chain Management, Purchasing, Logistics, Transportation or other related disciplines preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Supply Chain, Procurement, Category Management or Buying support role.
- Experience managing contract analysis and RFP process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to deal independently with internal customers and external resources.
- Ability to independently work through complex problems and derive innovative solutions/options; strong ability to work under pressure and short time lines while handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
Eat Free at Chili’s! Enjoy a complimentary dining card to Chili’s and discount to Maggiano’s. We also offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your well-being with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers
Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn