Beverage Manager – Maggiano’s
Dallas TX (North Dallas)
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy. At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
This individual will oversee all aspects of the beverage operations. They will direct and evaluate innovation in order to create and execute a strong beverage program.
Your Key Job Functions
* Drive the development, evolution and management of the beverage program
* Ensure the brand is achieving targeted beverage sales while maintaining planned profitability and positive guest sentiment
* Responsible for development and execution of beverage innovation
* Maintain effective agency and supplier partner relationships
* Retain product and industry knowledge in relation to national/regional trends and pertinent legalities
* Analyze sales data, beverage cost and consumer insights to evaluate key business drivers, challenges and opportunities
* Make strategic business recommendations to the leadership team
* Coordinate and disseminate information for menu updates in order to create flawless rollouts
* Provide direction for beverage training and operational standards in order to drive efficiency and sales
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and bring to life the Brinker cultural beliefs to drive our 4 key results:
* Every Guest Counts
* Food Perfection
* Play Restaurant
* Be Accountable
What you Bring to the Team
* 5 to 7 years of restaurant operations and management experience
* Multi-unit experience preferred
* Consumer trends understanding
* Advanced leadership and influencing skills
* Advanced organization and prioritization skills
* Advanced excel and PowerPoint skills
* Proven oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work as a key member of cross functional project teams
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, both internally and externally
* Supplier partnership experience
* Advanced project management skills
* Advanced problem solving skills
* Wine or spirits industry experience preferred
* Competitive salary.
* Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) eligible for annual bonus potential.
* Generous dining discounts at Brinker owned brands.
* A choice of healthcare plans, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match and generous holidays.
* Onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs.
* Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment.
* Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations.