What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
Job Summary: The Communications team at Brinker International, Inc. home of Chili’s® Grill & Bar and Maggiano’s Little Italy®, is looking for a Presentation Designer with a knack for storytelling to join our team. You’ll work directly and collaborate with our executive leadership team and various internal partners to design presentations that bring to life our story to internal and external audiences. In addition to presentation support, there will be opportunities to design communication materials including flyers, brochures, conference collateral, etc.
- Effectively partner and communicate with executives and key stakeholders to clearly illustrate conceptual ideas and design strategy while maintaining process and timelines. Ability to build relationships and lead projects from start to finish.
- Natural storyteller with the ability to pull a compelling story out of a series of data, incorporate perspective of Guests and Team members and think at multiple levels for various audience styles
- Work closely with the communications team, internal departments and executives to reinforce our culture and clearly communicate through design.
- Execute on high-priority, high-end presentations in a fast-paced environment. Own the deliverables and juggling multiple projects at once and hold it to an exceptional quality bar.
- Work with the content owners to gather information and work collaboratively cross functionally.
- Influence and contribute to the creative strategy, look and feel, and design standards for Brinker, Chili’s and Maggiano’s, especially when it comes to presentation design standards
- Support other design projects for special events or initiatives, including the production of print, web and collateral materials (approximately 20 percent of time)
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communications or related field/experience
- 3-5 years of equivalent relevant work experience
- Previous presentation design experience at the enterprise level. Comfortable interfacing with C-Level executives.
- Visual problem solver whose is able to take complex inputs and beautifully simplify and communicate through design.
- Ability to lead projects and drive it forward.
- Self-starter with strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload against deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate and influence effectively with both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Strong experience with corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography.
- Natural curiosity and passion for design.
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign; Experience in graphing and charting in Microsoft Excel and Illustrator
- Knowledge of how to create master templates, color themes, animations, actions, and embed video content in PowerPoint.
- This role may require 5% travel.
- Copywriting Chops
- Photography skills
- Work experience in the restaurant and/or hospitality industry
REQUIRED: Candidates must submit a link to online portfolio with resume.
Eat Free at Chili’s! Enjoy a complimentary dining card to Chili’s and discount to Maggiano’s. We also offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your well-being with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers
Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn