Director Calendar & Pipeline
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusive environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
The Director Calendar & Pipeline will serve as key leader in Marketing and will establish the strategy and oversee the execution of the Brand’s Innovation pipeline function that provides game changing innovation to own, drive and achieve key results. This leader will form key partnerships with the Chili’s Culinary, Operations, Supply Chain and Finance teams to develop and implement growth initiatives to consistently achieve sales and profitability targets. This critical role spearheads the connective framework of Chili’s Innovation and is critical to driving traffic, relevance and positioning for growth.
- Defines the Innovation framework and leads the short and long term vision for branded innovation and develops a strategic plan to drive the company’s approach to achieving growth and profitability goals.
- Identifies areas of opportunity for the brand through innovation by leveraging emerging trends, market evaluation and guest insights.
- Leads the Innovation development from ideation to test launch (Define, Design, Develop, Test, Evaluate).
- Provides strategic point of view on the financial viability of concepts and partners closely with Operations and Supply Chain to ensure commercialization of innovation pipeline.
- Guides the day to day activities of the Innovation team and ensures flawless execution.
- Cultivates relationships of trust across broad franchisee network, including strong ability to influence marketing quality and effectiveness.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Management or Marketing; MBA highly preferred.
- 15 years of progressive Innovation and Marketing Strategy experience within the Restaurant, Casual Dining category. Food & Beverage focused background.
- Proven experience leading new product innovation strategy including concept testing, calendar management, execution and analysis.
- Strong business acumen with ability to leverage data and insights into actionable results.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to effectively build relationships, collaborate and influence across the business.
- Direct report management experience with the ability to inspire, coach and mentor high performing teams.
Eat Free at Chili’s! Enjoy a complimentary dining card to Chili’s and discount to Maggiano’s. We also offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your well-being with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers
Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn