Regional Administrative Assistant
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant provides support for the Chili’s Midwest Region and with minimal supervision, performs a variety of administrative and related tasks protecting verbal and written confidential information. Position requires a thorough knowledge of office routine and procedures, along with the utmost initiative and responsibility to make independent decisions within guidelines regarding planning, organizing and scheduling of own work and that of Operations team.
- Provide administrative support to the Field Operations leadership team. (scanning daily correspondence, mail, order office supplies, filing, lunches, etc.)
- Maintain the daily appointment calendar, schedule appointments and meetings; make travel and lodging arrangements as required.
- Serve as a ‘go to’ person for staff.
- Heavy involvement in planning and coordinating of meetings.
- Assist in the organization of special functions and social events.
- Organize conference room scheduling, refreshments, equipment, and cleaning.
- Protect and maintain verbal and written CONFIDENTIAL information. Uses good judgment in determining the sensitivity of information.
- Receive and screen telephone calls and visitors. Personally takes care of many diverse matters and questions, routing calls to other appropriate individuals when necessary. Handles many matters independently.
- Prepare written and verbal communication, reports, memoranda, presentations and special projects as needed.
- Process expense reports, check requests, invoices in a timely manner.
- Attend team meetings, take minutes and send to team members.
- Works independently to resolve problems. Determines priorities to ensure accomplishment of tasks.
What You Bring to the Team:
- 3 to 7 years Corporate administrative assistant experience; experience supporting field leadership a plus.
- Strong ability to coordinate multiple schedules, calendars and travel schedules.
- Ability to work with logos / presentation templates / forms.
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism and sensitivity in protecting confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate with peers and business associates.
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize own work area and assignment.
- Resourceful, creative, detail-oriented.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, Calendar Management (strong emphasis on PowerPoint/Word, and working knowledge of Excel).
Eat Free at Chili’s! Enjoy a complimentary dining card to Chili’s and discount to Maggiano’s. We also offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your well-being with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers
Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn