Human Resources Manager - Maggiano's
Human Resources / PeopleWorks
July 24, 2020
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
The PeopleWorks Manager will have primary responsibility for workforce planning for their entire region or area. They will manage, maintain and improve all human capital programs, including training and development for their region to achieve business results, brand strategy and employee engagement. They will establish well developed plans for growing and developing the workforce that is in alignment with brand and Brinker direction.
- Develop and support an annual people plan aligning the workforce to business needs.
- Partner with Peopleworks Leader and Operations Leaders to assess talent and build Development Plans for high potential talent.
- Partner with the Operations and Talent Acquisition teams to establish and maintain a candidate pipeline, including internal promotions.
- Facilitate learning and development, retention strategies, succession planning and career development.
- Support adoption and usage of all human capital programs including hourly, manager in development and leader training.
- Provide hourly and salary staffing support with partnership of the Talent Acquisition Manager to restaurants.
- Conduct exit interviews and provide feedback and ?intelligence? for use in improving area performance and culture. Summarize exit interview data on a quarterly basis and tracks consistent themes, opportunities
- Audit the execution of company human resource management policies and directives, and compliance with federal, state and local employment and wage and hour statutes.
- Provide related legal, safety and compliance training as needed. Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal employment laws
- Inspects compliance and conduct audits related to food safety, responsible alcohol safety, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or related field is required. Graduate degree is a plus. PHR and/or SPHR preferred.
- Two to four years HR Generalist experience required; preferred specialist experience in talent management/succession planning, coaching leaders, organizational development, HR metrics and HR processes.
- Strong communication skills with exceptional time management and organizational capabilities.
- Ability to build partnerships and influence
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office.
- Must demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of Human Resources work.
- Ability to travel 30%-40% for meetings and onsite visits, and other travel as assigned while maintaining a flexible work schedule.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers