Associate Digital Marketing Manager
June 4, 2021
Associate Digital Marketing Manager
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
The Digital Marketing Associate Manager is responsible for providing overall support for CRM, SMS, Loyalty, and Email Marketing initiatives. They will support a fast-paced team, focused on driving guest visits, personalization, and optimal CRM/Loyalty experience through email, SMS, Push, and other communication channels. These will include scheduled, triggered, lifecycle, and one-off-promotional campaigns.
Your Key Job Functions
This role will get to handle production & management of email campaign calendar, including offer mix, agency creative brief, timeline, creative feedback & approvals, and deployment schedule. In addition, this role will get to:
- Maintain day-to-day agency relationship around email creative & execution.
- Assist with Loyalty Program communication business rule development, deployment, and enhancements.
- Monitor email deliverability performance & proactively resolve potential issues.
- Execute & improve testing methodology for overall email performance improvements.
- Perform quality control checks & best practices to produce work that is error-free.
- Provide reporting & summaries of performance for campaigns & channels.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and deploy effective marketing campaigns with measurable goals within mutually agreed timelines.
- Provide consistent feedback on improvement methods for overall CRM, SMS, and Loyalty programs.
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Minimum three years of marketing experience, with knowledge of loyalty, email best practices for design, subject lines, copy, testing, calls to action etc. Understanding of computer programming and basic experience with HTML and/or other web-based languages. Proficiency in web design/development software (Dreamweaver, Photoshop) preferred.
- Excellent understanding of branding, digital marketing and advertising principles.
- Restaurant marketing knowledge a plus.
- High comfort level in interpreting and evaluating data, helping to develop strategies and translating them into effective marketing programs.
- Ability to identify business problems, needs, opportunities, and threats; and creatively solve for them.
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with variety of stakeholders with diverse cultural backgrounds, expertise and experiences.
- Ability to meet timelines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use independent judgment to organize and prioritize work, manage resources to achieve goals.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated self-starter with a high energy level.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities!
Join our talent communities!