Culinary Coordinator - Maggiano's
June 21, 2021
Maggiano’s Culinary Coordinator
Dallas TX 75019
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
The Culinary Coordinator is responsible for the development and maintenance of Maggiano’s culinary materials for both paper-based and digital content. This includes, but is not limited to, the creation and maintenance of service recipes, prep recipes, job aids and managing back-office recipe systems. They will also manage culinary projects, tests and rollouts as well as culinary systems for the brand.
Your Key Job Functions
- Work collaboratively with members of cross-functional teams to determine and build and appropriate culinary materials and solutions.
- Design of content for both paper-based and digital deployment
- Work with operators to effectively troubleshoot recipe issues as needed
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to ensure quality and accuracy of content
- Interface professionally with stakeholders, business partners and other internal clients
- Communicate regularly on all aspects of project from development to delivery
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously while producing quality work under deadlines
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to effectively manage changes in project scope, timelines and priorities
- Perform other duties as required.
What You Bring to the Team
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
- Culinary background preferred
- Restaurant experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Effective at networking and building working relationships
- Skilled in project management
- Remains current with and have a thorough understanding of the latest industry technology tools and trends in education and instructional media
- Strong creative thinking, technical writing and oral communication skills
- Proficient with common industry development tools and software applications (MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Captivate, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities!
Join our talent communities!