Off Premise Project Manager
October 7, 2021
PROJECT MANAGER-Off Premise
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Bring Guests Back, Engage Team Members, Grow Sales and Increase Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
- Manage variety of projects across operation that directly impact the off-premise business
- Cross department coordination of efforts to bring initiatives from ideation to launch.
- Manage both short term and long term projects simultaneously.
- Some non “pure project management” work – supporting Ops initiatives, Ops events, Ops Escalation / sometimes serving as Ops lead or representation on efforts being driven by other functional areas.
- Strong liaison between Ops and other Departments at the RSC to enable efficient, productive solid work / deliverables for operations and execution in off-premise.
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University.
- 3+ years of operations experience
- Examples of short and long term project management experiences preferred.
- Strong instructional design, creative thinking, technical writing, and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with common industry development tools and software applications (MS Office (primarily expert level in Powerpoint and Excel), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Publisher, Visio.)
- Proficiency in Smart sheet a plus and willingness to attend formal Smartsheet training.
- Ability to assume ownership of projects and hold resources accountable for staying on track with project deliverables.
- Strong ability to elicit internal and external support; strong intrapersonal and interpersonal skills; strong ability to work under pressure and short time lines, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
- Self-starter with strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload and project changes.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate and influence effectively with both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Guest / Team focused – great listening skills, ability to summarize key goals.
- Experience in Restaurant, Hospitality or other consumer-focused industries required.
- Strong leadership skills & ability to drive results with minimal direction, self-motivated and able to drive for desired results in face paced environment.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical aspects of our business to non-technical business partners.
- Adaptable, able to deal with unforeseen obstacles in a positive and professional manner.
- Travel-approximately 20%.
Eat Free at Chili’s! Enjoy a complimentary dining card to Chili’s and discount to Maggiano’s. We also offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your well-being with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers
Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn