July 18, 2022
Salary Range $50-60k
The Accounting II hire will provide day-to-day Accounts Receivable and Franchise accounting support. Critical to success in this position is the ability to provide swift and accurate completion of recurring Account Receivable tasks, the ability to pull data from various system resources and trouble-shoot reconciling differences in Microsoft Excel, decision making, prioritization and adaptability.
Your Key Job Functions
- Utilize critical thinking and research skills to resolve variances between weekly gift card sales reports.
- Perform quality and control audit reviews of all processes in assigned area.
- Review work from offshore team members for several monthly uploads and reconciliations.
- Maintain relationships with Franchise Partners and coordinate system set-up when new partners are added and when relationships are terminated.
- Post daily and weekly sales from Franchise Partners, create estimates when needed, and follow up with Partners regarding any missing data.
- Coordinate weekly payments and monthly true-ups for 3rd party restaurant partners.
- Manage the reconciliation and billing to franchise partners for coupons as they are redeemed.
- Maintain a working knowledge of departmental and company accounting policies and procedures and be able to apply knowledge in daily activities.
- Facilitate ad hoc reporting and audit requests.
What You Bring to the Team
- 2+ years Accounting experience
- Degree in Accounting is preferable
- Possess high professional ethics and adaptability and flexibility as job responsibilities are broadened with experience. Knowledge of accounting rules, policies and procedures
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers