Manager Chili's Operations Services
Human Resources / PeopleWorks
November 10, 2023
Manager, Chili’s Operations Services
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy. At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales
and Increasing Profits.Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
The Manager of Operations Services will report to the Director of Ops Services and will lead
the implementation of strategic business initiatives for Chili’s Restaurants. This Team Member
will be familiar with restaurant operations and will be able to collaborate with cross functional
teams at the Restaurant Support Center (RSC) while running projects.
Your Key Job Functions
• Manage variety of initiatives that directly impact restaurants.
• Coordinate and lead efforts to bring initiatives from ideation to launch.
• Manage both short term and long-term projects simultaneously, ensuring all projects are
delivered on-time and within scope
• Think strategically, prepare presentation decks, share positive and constructive feedback to
• Serve as a strong liaison between restaurants, above restaurant leaders, and other
departments at the RSC to enable efficient and effective deliverables for execution of
systems and processes.
• Ability to articulate restaurant operations impacts and accountable to identifying and defining
operational processes when supporting cross-functional efforts.
What You Bring to the Team
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University.
• 5+ years experience in Restaurant, Hospitality or other consumer-focused industries
• Experience with Chili’s systems preferred: Menulink, KitchenSync, Taleo, Corrigo, Aloha
• Experience leading short- and long-term projects.
• Strong instructional design, creative thinking, technical writing, and oral communication and
• Proficiency with common industry development tools and software applications (MS Office,
primarily PowerPoint and Excel).
• Proficiency in Smartsheet a plus and willingness to attend formal Smartsheet training.
• Ability to assume ownership of projects and hold resources accountable for staying on track
with project deliverables.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task while meeting tight deadlines with fast-paced changing
priorities; excellent organization skills; ability to analyze complex situations and develop
effective solutions; self-starter with the independence, initiative, and drive to succeed with a
flexible “can do” approach to strategic planning and problem solving.
• Travel approximately 20%.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid
vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team
member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for
annual bonus potential.Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite
Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work
environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer
opportunities with our community give back programs.
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers
Join our talent communities!