Accounts Receivable Analyst
November 14, 2023
Accounts Receivable Analyst
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
The Accounts Receivable Analyst will execute and ensure completion of the day-to-day operations related to receivables created by sales in the restaurants. This position requires knowledge of accounts receivable processes, including subledger accounting, meticulous attention to detail, the ability to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, and decision-making skills with problem resolution. It requires a high level of customer service as it requires interaction with third-party service providers and internal team members supporting restaurant operations.
· Ensure timely and accurate recording of billings and receipts (ACH and Lockbox), including third-party delivery, catering, and various other programs that Brinker restaurants support
- Execute weekly and monthly accounting processes timely and efficiently to ensure accuracy of financial data
- Perform research on outstanding obligations and/or unapplied receipts to determine resolution
- Perform analysis to determine appropriate write-off of uncollectible amounts
- Perform reconciliation of receivable balances
- Help identify process improvements, as necessary
- Represent Accounts Receivable on project teams
- Perform ad hoc reporting as it arises
- Ensure SOX compliance in the respective Accounts Receivable processes
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent business school training
- Experience with Accounts Receivable and Subledger Accounting is required
- Experience with Oracle ERP is required
- Accounting systems and Essbase/Smart View experience a plus.
Possess high professional ethics and adaptability and flexibility as job responsibilities are broadened with experience. Able to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers