Human Resources / PeopleWorks
December 10, 2020
Human Resources Information System Manager
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
The Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Manager supports the day-to-day operation of Brinker’s HRIS reaching over 60,000 Team Members worldwide within our restaurant brands and Restaurant Support Center (RSC). This supervisory role ensures the HRIS team operates with optimum reliability, accuracy and efficiency.
The HRIS Manager will own the majority of routine system administrative tasks, serve as a dedicated resource to the Sr. Manager of HR Systems, and have direct supervision of one Team Member.
The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail and accuracy, inherent curiosity to seek out underlying issues and root causes, and awareness of HRIS impact to downstream processes and systems.
Your Key Job Functions
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies within the HRIS and related processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues and “bugs” (low to moderate complexity).
- Ensure data integrity by identifying errors/anomalies and consult with Sr. Manager to resolve.
- Assist in testing functionality, system behavior and end-user impact associated with system changes, enhancements, fixes, etc., prior to going live in the production environment.
- Serve as the primary escalation resource for HRIS related support issues and requests.
- Educate users on HRIS features (self-service, etc.), where applicable.
- Identify opportunities to improve the HRIS support experience.
- Interpret technical details and simplify info/concepts for non-technical stakeholders and end-users.
- Query, format, analyze, and summarize HRIS data to provide analytical insights.
- With minimal supervision, oversee day-to-day issues of the core HRIS and one direct report Team Member.
- Promptly engage Sr. Manager on high priority issues, escalations or system related events.
- Coordinate and prioritize the workload and deliverables of direct reports.
- Inspect output/deliverables to ensure completion, accuracy and overall quality.
- Remains highly productive in a collaborative environment yet with minimal direct supervision
- Effectively “multi-tasks” and manages multiple priorities without compromising deadlines or quality
- Highly adaptable to change, ambiguity and/or shifting priorities
- 2+ years working within an HRIS function (residing in either HR or IT)
- 2+ years project management
- Management/supervisory experience preferred (direct oversight of one or more employees)
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers