Manager IT Security - Identity Access Management and Compliance
December 21, 2020
Manager IT Security – Identity Access Management and Compliance
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
Brinker is seeking an experienced Manager of IT Security to lead the Identity and Access Management team and Compliance team. This role will collaborate with numerous functional business and IT leaders, IT peers and vendors. This role is highly visible. To be successful will require technical knowledge, but also excellent leadership, communication and customer relationship skills. This individual will possess strategic thinking, business acumen, customer and vendor relationship skills, and the ability to develop and lead teams. This position will report directly to the Sr. Director of IT Security and Risk Management, and will lead a team of Security Engineers vendors, manage service providers and a virtual team of peer Team Members.
Your Key Job Functions
- Ensure your management approach aligns with the company’s cultural beliefs and key results. Create and maintain partnerships throughout the organization and with third parties.
- Manage your team to produce results that meet the needs of the organization while maintaining a strong customer-service / team-oriented environment.
- Manage your team, vendors and manage service providers to meet SLA’s. Monitor KPI’s to ensure the company is receiving required services and economic value. Continually seek opportunities to improve services while focusing on a positive economic outcome. As needed, adjust your teams focus to address new challenges and priorities.
- Document, track, and report on vendor adherence to SLA’s. Plan and track critical vendor deliveries to ensure timely and quality delivery.
- Identity and Access Management responsibilities:
- Be the visible and accountable hands-on escalation point for the companies IDAM process.
- Manage a team of Team Members, offshore managed service provider teams and vendor partners.
- Own the companies Identity and Access Management service. Refine related runbooks and producers. Identify deficiencies and opportunities. Engage teams and vendors to maintain and improve services.
- Manage vendors supporting the technologies and services that make up the IDAM solutions.
- Ensure the company maintains compliance with all relevant identity and access management controls.
- Manage, drive and be hands-on in the execution of year round IT tasks related to PCI, SOX and internal compliance programs.
- Be the company’s subject matter expert on PCI and SOX controls. Assist the organization in evaluating changes to determine compliance controls are in place.
- Actively manage activities related to quarterly internal and external scans, vulnerability assessments, risk assessment, penetration tests.
- Manage communications between Security and peer teams to ensure awareness and ownership of compliance tasks and deficiencies. Ensure resolution of remediation activities.
- Actively manage compensating controls. Assist teams in the technical research and clarification of issues and validate appropriate remediation and controls.
- Manage, engage and negotiate with auditors to find solutions that; meet the controls, provide security and minimize the impact to the company.
What You Bring to the Team
- Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management. Experience managing IDAM system(s) with a focus on access governance, automation and improving the Team Member experience. Experience with Saviynt IDAM is a plus.
- At least 5 years of IT leadership experience, including hiring, managing and developing a high performance team.
- At least 5 years of IT leadership experience managing offshore managed service providers.
- At least 5 years of IT leadership experience managing a portfolio of vendors providing maintenance support and project services.
- At least 5 year experience driving IT compliance audits and security programs.
- Excellent communication and motivation skills. Are able to interact appropriately and communicate, both verbally and in writing, with senior level colleagues, vendors and peers.
- Experience estimating and managing resources, budget and project scopes.
- Excellent project management experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Be decisive and assertive while being skilled at team-building.
- Strong analytical skills, be able to identify and resolve technical and process challenges.
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly and to think both tactically and strategically.
- Hospitality or Retail experience a plus.
- BS degree or equivalent experience and training preferred.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers