Sr. Marketing Manager-Virtual Brands
February 23, 2021
Sr. Marketing Manager – Delivery & Virtual Brands
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusive environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
The Sr. Marketing Manager – Delivery & Virtual Brands is an exciting role, owning brand marketing strategy for Chili’s Delivery and Virtual Brands. The role is integral in establishing our It’s Just Wings Virtual Brand by assessing and deploying emerging opportunities with our 3rd Party Delivery partner to drive sales and traffic lift YoY. You will become the expert in ROI levers for Virtual Brands and be called upon to leverage learnings at key times throughout the year to meet our aggressive sales targets.
Candidate should possess an entrepreneurial spirit, a collaborative nature and a hunger to learn, innovate and grow the business, as this role provides the ability to own, drive and achieve key results. This leader will form key partnerships with the Chili’s Innovation, Operations, Supply Chain and Finance teams to develop and implement growth initiatives to consistently achieve sales and profitability targets. Experience leading teams in in a fast-paced environment and an eagerness to work cross-functionally is a must.
Your Key Job Functions
- Defines the strategy to drive year-over-year traffic for 3rd Party Delivery for both Chili’s & Virtual Brands
- Leads the development of plans for Virtual Brand marketing, with growth as primary goal
- Leads Delivery merchandising efforts with the goal to protect and grow mix and drive PPA
- Recognizes the importance of how Marketing efforts come to life in restaurants and thinks forward to anticipate restaurant needs.
- Works with Insights team to identify areas of opportunity for Virtual Brands by understanding demographics and building brand personas.
- Leads any Virtual Brand or Delivery testing efforts from ideation to test launch (Define, Design, Develop, Test, and Evaluate).
- Provides strategic point of view on the financial viability of concepts and partners closely with Operations and Supply Chain to ensure realization.
- Cultivates relationships of trust across broad cross-functional network, both internally with Brinker teams and externally with our agency and supplier partners.
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management or Marketing; MBA highly preferred.
- 5 to 7 years of marketing experience within the Restaurant industry. Background in Food & Beverage, Off-Premise or Digital preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to effectively build relationships, collaborate and influence across the business.
- Strong business acumen with ability to leverage data and insights into actionable results.
- Proven experience leading innovation/strategy efforts including concept testing, calendar management, execution and analysis.
- Direct report management experience with the ability to inspire, coach and develop high performing teams.
- Unbridled enthusiasm for the work and our brands.
- Forward-looking and resourceful, with critical thinking abilities.
Eat Free at Chili’s! Enjoy a complimentary dining card to Chili’s and discount to Maggiano’s. We also offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your well-being with Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers