Accountant II- A/R, Franchise
April 19, 2021
Accountant II – Accounts Receivable & Franchise Accounting
Dallas TX (North Dallas)
The Accountant II will provide day-to-day Accounts Receivable and Franchise accounting support. Critical to success in this position is the ability to provide swift and accurate completion of recurring Account Receivable tasks including pulling data from various system resources and trouble-shoot reconciling differences in Microsoft Excel. This candidate must exhibit strong prioritization, adaptability and decision-making skills and ensure tasks are fully completed and documented.
Your Key Job Functions
- Utilize critical thinking and research skills to resolve variances between weekly gift card sales reports.
- Perform quality and control audit reviews of all processes in assigned area.
- Review work from offshore team members for several monthly uploads and reconciliations.
- Maintain relationships with Franchise Partners and coordinate system set-up when new partners are added and when relationships are terminated.
- Post daily and weekly sales from Franchise Partners, create estimates when needed, and follow up with Partners regarding any missing data.
- Coordinate weekly payments and monthly accruals for third-party restaurant partners.
- Manage the reconciliation and billing to franchise partners for coupons as they are redeemed.
- Maintain a working knowledge of departmental and company accounting policies and procedures and be able to apply knowledge in daily activities.
- Facilitate ad hoc reporting and audit requests.
What You Bring to the Team
- 2+ years Accounting experience
- Degree in Accounting is preferable
- Possess high professional ethics and adaptability and flexibility as job responsibilities are broadened with experience. Knowledge of accounting rules, policies and procedures