Service Desk Analyst
May 27, 2021
Service Desk – Level 1 Analyst
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
The Service Desk Level 1 Analyst reports to the Service Desk Manager and is responsible for supporting all technical services within the restaurant. This role has the opportunity to impact all four key results multiple times each day.
Your Key Job Functions
- Take calls from the restaurant and then registers an incident within ServiceNow, the ITSM tracking tool.
- Work incidents reported by the restaurant through the Self Service Portal (SSP)
- Work with third party field technicians.
- Quickly categorize each incident.
- Business service impacted
- Assess priority
- Scope of impact
- Utilizing the Knowledge Management System combined with strong problem solving skills attempt to restore service.
- Create draft KBA proposals for new or enhanced knowledge articles.
- Where service cannot be restored pursue possible work-arounds to mitigate the impact of the issue .
- Escalate all issues that cannot be resolved within thirty minutes to the proper Level 2 function.
What You Bring to the Team
- Foremost is understanding what great service looks like and a heart for delivering great service to our restaurants.
- Ability to tightly follow process.
- Comfortable operating with a constant sense of urgency.
- Analytical thinking with strong problem solving skills.
- Strong phone skills.
- Ability to document good case notes while working an issue and that can be understood by others.
- Ability to collaborate and function within a team environment while also being able to work standalone to restore service.
- Comfortable navigating within a windows operating system’s file structure.
- Basic understanding of Point Of Sales support a strong plus.
- Basic understanding of network connectivity a strong plus.
- Available to work every other weekend and a non-traditional work schedule.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities!
Join our talent communities!