Supply Chain Project Coordinator - Contract
February 8, 2022
Supply Chain Project Coordinator - Contractor
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Supply Chain Project Coordinator
in the Beverage Alcohol and Food Industry. This person will assist in
the execution of award?winning beverage programs for a major
restaurant company. This person will work with the beverage alcohol
suppliers on beverage marketing programs to include securing and
analyzing pricing/sales data, beverage related administration, assist in
beverage alcohol distribution projects and help suppliers with any day
to day out of stock/distribution issues.
Your Key Job Functions
· Liaison between Distributors, Suppliers and the client
· Forecast and monitor inventory required for beverage
promotions requested by the supplier
· Communicate new items and recipes to Menu Link team
· Track Distributor pricing and promotion details with suppliers
· Prepare and submit invoices for voluntary brand marketing
· Assist in beverage marketing/innovation directed projects,
i.e. photo shoots, social media consults, etc.
· Help to innovate beverage training
· Analyze and present ROIs on LTO and Promotional programs
presented by the suppliers
· Managing and evaluating portfolios of suppliers
What You Bring to the Team
The ideal contractor will possess the following:
· Experience in beverage supply chain and distribution
· Knowledge of the Beverage and Food Industry
· Successful project management track record
· Proven experience in managing large budgets
· Ability to read and comprehend internal accounting reports
and maintain accurate budgeting reports for client
· Inclination to be thorough
· Positive interpersonal skills
· Strong administrative support skills with expert proficiency
in Microsoft Office Suite and penchant to learning new
· Professional demeanor with a heart for hospitality
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Follow?up and follow?through must be your mantra
Schedule: 25?30 Hours per week; Tele?Commute with in?office attendance for
meetings when needed.
Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment!
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers