Senior Asset Manager
March 14, 2023
Senior Asset Manager
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? Passionate, caring, social, dependable, accountable … Being a BrinkerHead means you have an opportunity to create an unbelievable, unique experience! Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its team members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is looking for an experienced and motivated asset manager to manage our portfolio of Chili’s and Maggiano’s leases. This position is responsible for evaluating existing real estate positioning in the market, rental rates and leases and then completing a lease renewal analysis with input from the finance and operations teams. The asset manager will negotiate lease extensions, seek to obtain lease savings and negotiate other lease amendments, such as remodels and tenant improvement allowances. In this role, the asset manager will collaborate with attorneys during the negotiation process and drafting phase of lease amendments, collaborate with the real estate development team on restaurant relocations and collaborate with the property management team on landlord—tenant relationship matters.
What You Bring to the Team
- 8+ years of experience within commercial real estate management.
- Extensive background in lease evaluation and lease negotiation.
- Collaborative approach and respectful relationship style with colleagues, brokers and third party landlord partners.
- Understanding of restaurant financials and the financial impact of leasing decisions.
- A competitive drive to achieve the best outcome.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in software applications for real estate asset-management and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and the ability to learn new software applications.
- Competitive salary
- Eligible for an annual bonus based on company performance
- Generous dining discounts at Brinker-owned brands
- Competitive healthcare plans
- 401(k) savings plan with company match of up to 4%
- Flexibility to work from home 2 days per week
- On-site gym with fitness and yoga class opportunities
- Generous holidays and work/life/fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment
- Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs