Global Culinary and Training Manager
Global Business Development
September 6, 2023
Global Culinary and Training Manager
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
This position will provide training and culinary leadership, strategic partnership and operations consultation, to local Franchise partners, team members, and vendor partners thru effective communication, coaching, and training to achieve training and culinary execution that drive and balance Guest Experience and profitability. This position will be focused on US airport locations with the addition of potential international new restaurant openings support.
Your Key Job Functions
- Ensure culinary and training brand standards are executed at the highest level through restaurant visits and positively coach partners and team members on opportunities for improvement and following through that improvements have been implemented.
- Provide product feedback to partners and vendors ensuring ingredients used in restaurant meet brand specifications and standards.
- Partner with Brinker Global Department leadership, operations, and other market support disciplines on performance consulting strategies resulting in targeted training and culinary solutions.
- Provide training and culinary execution support and assist in the development of training and culinary support materials.
- Responsible for execution of all aspects of training and/or culinary support for airport new restaurant openings.
- Execution of product showings, cuttings, and training seminars.
- Assist with culinary support on areas such as current products and procedures, alternative food solutions and product sourcing.
· Manage cross-functional projects as a Training and Culinary SME with timelines and deliverables
· Collaborate with domestic Chili’s L&D team to create and support all materials for brand roll outs and projects.
- Build and maintain relationships across all spectrums of the organization, franchise community, and vendor partners.
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of restaurant leadership experience as either General Manager/Manager or Chef.
- Food Safe Certified.
- Culinary passion with extensive culinary knowledge and skill.
- Well organized, self-managing & motivated, with strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Analytical skills with strong decision-making ability.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate and influence effectively with both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to speak and write Spanish is a plus.
- Up to 50% domestic travel required with the potential for some international travel.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers