Director Digital Guest Experience & CRM
September 15, 2023
Director, CRM & Digital Guest Experience
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
Director of CRM & Digital Guest Experience is responsible for leading Chili’s strategic approach to leverage data to inform and personalize every step of the guest journey including the evolution of “My Chili’s Rewards”, owned channel communication, and web/app merchandising. The ideal candidate will have experience designing and executing Loyalty/CRM programs and their associated communication plans built on advanced analytics and grounded in guest-level intelligence to drive growth in sales by acquiring, engaging and retaining guests.
Your Key Job Functions
- Align My Chilis Rewards structure and benefits with customer insights, relevant market research, and the Chili’s North Star
- Define member value proposition, offers, and cross-channel communication strategy with a focus on driving frequency and profitability
- Lead CRM agency relationship as point of contact for long term strategy, capabilities roadmap and communications calendar.
- Deliver on My Chilis Rewards program goals, including acquisition, development, and retention.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to create compelling My Chilis Rewards moments and broader presence in Chili’s brand campaigns and stand-alone Chili’s marketing. Manage the creative request process for program asset needs.
- Work together with Digital Guest Experience & IT teams to evolve our digital end-to-end ecosystem inclusive of web, app, and loyalty
- Assess effectiveness / P&L impact in partnership with Customer Insights, Marketing, Analytics and Finance teams
- Monitor competitive and industry trends to serve as a subject matter expert within the organization
What you Bring to the Team
· 10-12+ years’ experience in loyalty, CRM, or marketing related subject matter (Agency or Brand)
· Experience with personalized customer retention marketing programs
· Experience with Customer Data Platforms, marketing orchestration tools, mobile apps, and loyalty systems
· Experience leading and growing a team
· Hospitality oriented with a strong analytical ability
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Strong project management skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and coordinate support functions
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· College degree in Marketing, Communication, or a related field - MBA preferred
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.