November 1, 2023
· Ensure accuracy of financial information: compliance with Brinker policies and procedures including SOX and other internal control requirements
· Utilize critical thinking and research skills to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve operational issues.
· Manage multiple priorities while multi-tasking within a fast-paced environment.
· Serve as system expert during the implementation of new HCM product and help transition and train other onshore and offshore team members.
· Utilize decision making skills to think quickly and make decisions that support Brinker’s vision.
· Maintain and apply a working knowledge of departmental and company accounting/payroll policies and procedures.
· Partner with outsourcing vendors to assist in problem solving with the ability to identify the central issue, explore resolutions and provide guidance on the best option based on circumstance.
· Partner with other departments (HRIS, Ops & PW) to improve processes to support TMs and Managers
· Create standard operating procedures for tips to pay card solution by supporting restaurant training and troubleshooting (includes implementation and complex payouts)
· Perform ad hoc tasks as required.
What You Bring to the Team
· 10-15 years of US multi-state payroll processing experience (Oracle Cloud and PeopleSoft preferred)
· 5-7 years of payroll analytical experience preferred.
· 10-15 years of automated payroll experience, preferred.
· 4-5 years of GL experience to include account reconciliation, preferred.
· Intermediate/Advanced level of experience with Excel
· Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize projects based on cost/benefit.
· Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with
all levels of the organization.
· Intermediate experience with PC and software applications (i.e., spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, HCM, Time and Labor, HCM, query)
· Possess critical thinking skills to quickly identify and resolve payroll challenges.
· Competitive salary.
· Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) eligible for annual bonus potential.
· Generous dining discounts at Brinker owned brands.
· A choice of healthcare plans, 401(k) Savings Plan with a company match and generous holidays.
· Onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs.
· Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment.
· Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations.
· Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers