Remote Talent Selection Sourcing Specialist - Contract
Human Resources / PeopleWorks
August 24, 2021
Talent Selection Sourcing Specialist – Contract Position
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy. At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
The Talent Selection Sourcing Specialist will help manage the sourcing recruitment process for professional restaurant managers in partnership with the regions this person will support. This person will focus on the development of search strategies, identify, source, and evaluate prospective candidates.
Your Key Job Functions
- Work with internal stakeholders to evaluate current talent, conduct needs assessments and develop strategic staffing plans.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and team members.
- In an inspiring way, communicate the company’s vision and culture for potential restaurant managers.
- Source qualified and diverse Restaurant Management candidates through effective use of all sourcing, including: direct sourcing, networking, college recruitment, job fair recruitment, and internet based recruitment methods to meet operational staffing needs.
- Collaborate with PeopleWorks Partners and Area Directors to meet diversity initiatives.
- Follow business rules in relation to background investigations, including reference and background checks on all candidates scheduled for a final interview.
- Coordinate candidate interview process with Sr. Talent Selection Manager
What You Bring to the Team
- One to two years sourcing or staffing experience with a proven track record of successful recruitment skills. Restaurant or Retail Management recruitment experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills with exceptional time management and organizational capabilities.
- Proactive sourcing experience
- Knowledge of internet sites and proficient computer skills including MS Office.
- Exceptional customer service mentality with a proven record of successfully building and maintaining partnerships with managers.
- Must have the understanding of the recruiting market as a whole and individual region's in particular..
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of Human Resources work.
- Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers
- Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn