PeopleWorks Partner - CA
Human Resources / PeopleWorks
March 14, 2023
PeopleWorks Partner – California
Must live in/or be relocatable to the region: CA.
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
This position will support and will require 40-50% travel.
Your Key Job Functions
Workforce Planning and Talent Management:
- Develop an annual people plan to align the workforce to business needs
- Facilitate learning and development, retention strategies, succession planning and career development in accordance with Chili’s Cultural Beliefs Provide hourly staffing support with partnership of the Talent Selection Manager to restaurants as needed Utilizing our culture tools as a key driver of team member development and accountability
- Champion the Chili’s culture by partnering with a Vice President of Operations and a team of Director of Operations through succession planning and retention
- Work with assigned regions to determine gaps and design and develop organization structure, talent and learning and development plans
- Facilitate in market Workshops to foster engagement and development
- Partner with leaders in restaurants to create relationships, promote trust, and provide leadership feedback for development
Team Member Relations and Procedures:
- Partner with the Team Member Relations Specialist on the investigation and resolution of team member and manager relations issues
- Serve as a team member advocate by soliciting and listening to concerns and taking an active role in overall engagement tactics
- Analyze related team member data and react to trends, i.e. turnover, engagement surveys, exit interviews
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal employment laws
- Conduct compliance audits, i.e. food safety, RAS, etc.
What You Bring to the Team
- Strong communication skills with exceptional time management and organizational capabilities
- Strong presentation/facilitation skills
- Ability to build relationships and maintain partnerships with regional leaders
- Ability to positively impact results through support and influence, while fostering trust
- Must demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of Human Resources work
- Ability to travel for meetings, restaurant visits, and other travel as assigned while maintaining a flexible work schedule
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.