Sr. Manager - Digital Analytics
November 10, 2020
Senior Manager – Digital Analytics
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy.
At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
Senior Manager – Digital Analytics will be responsible for providing and supervising analytics and participate in developing strategy for Digital Marketing, and E-Commerce. Reports to Senior Director of Advanced Analytics and Reporting.
This position has one direct report: Senior Digital Analyst.
Your Key Job Functions
- Provide actionable, data-driven answers to business questions using the variety of disparate data sources (web, transactions/sales, media, operational indicators, guest satisfaction, 3rd party data, etc.).
- Lead development of interactive automated reporting for E-Commerce and CRM KPIs and initiatives.
- Supervise and define priorities of Web/E-Commerce analytics including:
- Monitoring of guest experience on digital sites and provide recommendations for improvement/optimization.
- Tracking errors on the web site, analyze root causes, and work with the IT Digital team on resolution.
- Conducting Digital Content and UI optimization using A/B Testing.
- Supervise tag management across various digital assets.
- Analyze the impact and ROI of different marketing initiatives in the Digital media.
- Contribute to development of digital strategy and project requirements in the field of e-Commerce and CRM.
- Provide analytical support for Chili’s CRM and Loyalty program.
- Actively participate in development and implementation of predictive / ML models for optimizing performance of E-Commerce and CRM initiatives.
- Collaborate and cooperate with IT developer team for code approval and site performance management.
- Manage and develop direct report(s)
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Market Research, Business Intelligence, Mathematics, Data Science, Economics, Computer Sciences or Social Sciences or other quantitative field. Masters Degree /MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Analytics, CRM Analytics, Data Science, Business Intelligence.
- 3+ years of in Web/e-Commerce analytics.
- Be a United States citizen, permanent resident or have a valid Visa with work authorization.
- Strong ability to understand, analyze and solve business problems.
- Excellent quantitative analytics skills.
- Ability to integrate different data sources and translate complex information into actionable reports/presentations with common terms.
- Understanding of basic financial concepts and financial forecasting.
- Knowledge of Statistics/Data Science.
- Ability to thrive in dynamic fast paced environment.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and take initiative to find solutions for business requirements.
- Ability to effectively work under time pressure.
- Highly collaborative work style; must work well with people.
- Flawless execution, attention to details.
- Ability to concisely summarize the findings of a complex analysis in a way that can be intuitively understood by non-specialist.
- Ability to effectively visualize data highlighting important insights and conveying the story by using charts and tables.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality on proprietary business information.
Software skills (will be tested)
- Power user of Google Analytics with a complete understanding of enhanced ecommerce, segments, audiences, product lists, custom dimensions, events and data imports.
- Experience with A/B testing
- Tableau or comparable visualization tool: advanced user
- Tag Management: Tealium (preferred), Google, Adobe; expert knowledge and hands-on experience
- SQL and /or other data manipulation languages - advanced
- Experience with Statistical / Data Science software: SAS/SPSS/R/Python
- We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
- Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.
- Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers
- Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn