Associate Manager of Social Media Community Engagement
April 8, 2021
Associate Manager of Community Engagement
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead?
We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy. At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
The individual will support strategic marketing initiatives for Chili’s Grill and Bar, a high sales/revenue company with over 1,300 restaurants in the domestic USA. The Associate Community Engagement Manager will work to drive the brand forward and grow brand conversation on social channels.
Your Key Job Functions
- Manage the relationship between Chili’s and our third party listening agency
- Includes: providing timely brand updates, leading responding reports and distributing reports
- Act as the first touchpoint and voice of the Chili’s brand across all social channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, et al.) in a way that encapsulates our personality and tone
- Includes jumping into social conversation or responding 24/7
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster an engaging community interaction with the brand
- Proactively engage on behalf of the brand: see what’s trending, what conversations are happening, finding moments to converse in conversations that we’re not mentioned in directly
- Includes engaging with brand friends on non-branded content to nurture relationship
- Includes capitalizing on Verified Users’ mentions
- Includes Surprise and Delight efforts where appropriate
- Stay abreast of community buzz and trends, continually jumping into trending conversations to elevate the brand
- Lead a competitive analysis related to brands on social
- Partner with Social Content Manager to conceptualize and produce dynamic visual content.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.
Check our Careers page for more exciting opportunities!
Join our talent communities!